Thursday, April 8, 2010

FIRSTS!!!!

So as far as school goes....

first clinical assessment was with our mentors. went good.
first real patient that I had that was a stranger was tuesday.......was amazing!!!!
first time i worked on another patient.......even better!!!!

i think that i'm in the right career path. i loved my patients and all the interesting things that I'm getting to learn and to see. each clinic i set new goals for how far and competent i want to be and i'm meeting them and doing really well!!!

I am so glad that I am studying something that i like!! and that i think that i will enjoy throughout my career. BOY has it taken a LONG to find what i enjoy!!! :)

cheerio!

1 comment:

nison (nic + allison) said...

What matters is that you found what you LOVE doing. At least you didn't find out later on down the road that you wanted to do something else...