Latter-Day Saint, Oregonian transplanted to Utah, french toast lover, sprinkler of cheeky kisses, single, daily improver, joy finder, and trying every day to bring reality and light to lives
Hey, that's not too bad. We noticed Royce's first few about 6 months ago, and my first one a few months ago. :) It's been so long since I've talked to you Kelda. I hope everything's going well, and Emmaline and I are coming to Oregon this summer, so hopefully we'll get a chance to see you! Love ya!
2 comments:
Hey, that's not too bad. We noticed Royce's first few about 6 months ago, and my first one a few months ago. :) It's been so long since I've talked to you Kelda. I hope everything's going well, and Emmaline and I are coming to Oregon this summer, so hopefully we'll get a chance to see you! Love ya!
Are you sure it's not just a really really really really blonde one?
lol love you Kelda, you're hilarious!
Post a Comment