Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally!!!

Prevention II - C
clinic and seminar II - B
Pharmocology, PHARMOCOLOGY!!!! - B
Radiology - B
Anatomy - A
Embryology and Histology - B
Pathology - C

I DID IT!!! i passed all my classes! I had 20 credits and I passed!
I am overwhelmed with so much gratitude and thankfulness to my friends that helped me study and be motivated. thank you tina, doug, and monica and many others for your continuous support. and i'm so grateful to my teachers also for all the encouragement that they gave me. and most importantly i'm thankful to my heavenly father because i could never ever have done it without the strength of the Lord......

I DID IT!!!!!
anyone that knows me from 5 years ago would know that this feat would've been impossible. I am so grateful and amazed!!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Yahoooooo for all of your hard work and sticking with it!!! :) :)

Dustin said...

Told you that you could do it, Kel! I'm so happy for you!

Dustin