Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas prep and landing


The day after T-Day we went and got our Christmas tree(s). The view as we were leaving was spectacular. We drove most of the way until we encountered snow....then we unloaded the four-wheeler and Lisel and I rode to our destination Christamas tree.


Mom and Myra walked......they's crazy. It was COLD!!!!!!!



Ever the poser.


After we got our tree Sam and I rode Bumblebee down.....It was even colder then!!!
My eye water was freezing as tears on my face. But I sure do love the four wheeler.




Dad abusing the snow off the 2009 Frazier tree.




Lisel and I searched for cute little Charlie Brown christmas trees.....funny thing is...I had no idea what a charlie brown christmas tree was.....I just like the cute little ones. (now I know what it is, obviously.)





We had to contend with the cute doggie trying to sit on us the entire trip....She just wanted to be a part of the fam damily.....but honestly.....she need to cut her nails if she's going to do that. ouch!!!! and maybe lose some weight....seriously those elbows and the heaviness is just not my style.
Yay!! Christmas is here!!!


No comments: