Monday, September 21, 2009

Land that I LOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!



Yes, I love oregon!!! I think that I have come to realize that I'll be here in the state I call home for a few more years that I've started to look around and see all the beauties of this state.

A few miles from Crater Lake is this beautiful place called Union Creek. I got to go up there Monday to check it out in the dark, and then again on Saturday to hike, as part of a YSA activity.




I love my sis, and our new found friend Joshua. We, no joke, laughed the entire time that we hiked and drove.


Maybe cuz a great blue heron tried to take us out.

Maybe cuz Lisel's car has hidden agendas on the hubcaps.

Maybe it was the shroooms we tried to eat.



OR the jerky and fruit roll ups.



Or the endless conversations about being lost.


Or the sounds of rushing water that made me have to pee all the time.



Maybe cuz we run crazy, laugh loud, and collect pretty leaves that we just end up throwing at each other.

Guess you had to be there eh?

No comments: