I made all of these books by hand. all I had that was pre-made was the paper inside (text block).
If anyone wants to learn how to make these I'm totally willing to teach ya. It's a great hobbie, and a great gift to friends. There are 3 sizes, small, medium, large. and I would require a small charge of $20 to cover the cost and time. To get yourself started it would cost a lot more! Believe me! I'd precut everything and show ya step by step how to do it. All you would have to do is buy the paper that you want for your cover from Micheals. give me a holla and let me know!!!!
2 comments:
those are cool looking books kelda...nice job!
Those look really neat! How are you doing? It's been a long time since we've talked. Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment