I've had some special friends come and visit Kfalls in the beginning of May. These people all mean so very much to me, and their visits....although not for me specifically really cheered me up and helped give me courage in my life.
Sharon is someone that i've known since I was little and I haven't seen her forever!! Her life has been tough but she is such a great example. She relies on the Lord and lets Him be her light. She and I had a really long talk about life and the struggles of it. I told about how it's a challenge for me to not be married, to deal with depression, and to just try to be happy in general. She is an amazing friend and example to me of how to have a smile on your face and to look for light. I am so thankful that she had the opportunity to share her life with our stake and to bring light to the sisters of Kfalls.
Then Anita and Mark Warnick were here for a week, and because I don't get to see them very much, I went and visited them a lot!!! I really appreciate those two people so much. I always feel like I can be open and honest with them and not be judged. They listen and give amazing advice!! This is a little picture of their cute little new man (I hope they are ok with me posting a pic of him, since anita didn't want me to post a pic of her) I really am glad that I got to see them and be with even though they probably got sick of me. :) I miss you Sharon, anita, Pax, and Mark!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment