Monday, June 22, 2009

a few pics of the happenings of summer

I always feel like I'm not doing enough to keep busy but then I look at my pics and realize that I have done lots. So here's some fun silly happenings.......YSA Regional Campout at Harris Beach. Last year I tried to get through this doggie door and needed some help, this year I managed without the help.....hehehe. Here is me practicing some yoga poses.
We saw the coolest half and half animal thingy at the beach. We thought coyote....wrong! Half wolf.

Cute little 3 1/2 month old half wolf puppy. He was so soft and sweet!!! I instantly decided I want one. i'll name it Jacob (twilight) :) We wanted to go pet him so bad but we were scared to ask the owner so we begged our friend to go ask, and we got lucky!!



My good friend Tab graduated from OIT this year!!! Grad party!!!!!! and new hair do, and wow!!! freakishly big eyes and gums. hahaha!



Graduation ceremonies are boring! But this year Kathy Mattea (country singer?) spoke and she had great things to say about making sure you make the most out of every moment and trial in life. Lisel and I hoped that the most of the graduation moment would be it raining on everyone....to our disappointment....it didnt. :(





Singles v. Missionaries Memorial Day Softball!!!! not the biggest softball fan, so we decided to make the best of it!!! fake tattoos and matching softball shirts!!! complete with big chew bubble gum. we looked like we knew what we were doing fo' sure!!! and it turned out to be fun!!! i didn't strike out or walk the base once! I hit each pitch.....holla!





These girls cause trouble.....watch out!!!!




1 comment:

McDuffie Family said...

what fun! I love the new do and love the softball pics!