Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ha ha ha he he he There is a KETTLE CORN place in KFalls!!!!! whoo hoo!

Ever have those days where you are just wanting to do so much? you have all these amazing goals in mind and you're getting so EXCITED and MOTIVATED???? I do...but then I think of all the things that I like and would be "giving" up. So...I do it all in one day. I spend money on all the expensive things that I need, I get my fav. drink (Double chocolate chip from Starbucks)

my fav. fast food,

and I just happened to see my fav. popcorn on the exact day!!!

Then the next day I start all over with my discipline. This was my day yesterday! So today is a NEW day!!!

1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

Always remember that! You can start over tomorrow. (Just don't use that excuse too much!)