Monday, February 16, 2009

the bachelor

can i just say that i'm frustrated with this series!!! gah! i've been watching and watching for the "intense" drama that is supposed to happen......and does it? no!!! driving me just a little crazy!!! funny thing about this night....for the first time in ages i was going to watch it live (usually I watch it online the next morning or throughout the week) so i turned it on at nine which is the time that i thought it started.....um, NO! it started at eight.....so i'm going to have to watch it online anyways. lol. apparently, the intense drama will happen soon though. finally! i'm pathetic, my life revolves around these funny shows.

2 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

I love all the reality shows. I have been watching the bachelor too, and aparently the drama happens in 2 weeks. Next week is just like a recap where the girls tell all.

McDuffie Family said...

we've watched a couple of the Bachelor episodes this season! Can't wait for the finale! who do you think he picks? I forgot the chick's name,but I think he picks the dark haired girl!