Sunday, December 28, 2008

Utah

I went down to Utah to do several things a few weeks ago. I went and checked out Weber State and Ogden, and also Utah School of Dental Hygiene in Orem. I was fortunate to meet new friends and visit old friends. All in all, it was a trip that was unforgetable and helped me learn a lot of new things and the direction that I need to take with my life. Here's a few pics from the trip.
the first are of the new Spendlove family, Jared and Cami at the Bountiful temple. Then Vicki Johnson, Mali Whitman who is almost 1 year old!, my lover boys...Anson and Hinkley Whitman, Salt Lake Temple, and my mission buddy Dustin Sharp, and then the crazy wild herd of horses somewhere in between Oregon and Nevada. I drove pretty safe the whole way there, thanks to some friends that I caravanned with, and I did pretty good on the way back, except I got a major (shredded) flat on the way home. Luckily I was pretty close to home and some nice guy stopped and helped me out. I found out that I was pretty lucky because the tires were pretty bald. yikes!!! last time, i let someone do my vehicle trip check for me. lol.

No comments: