Just some quick updates. the 14 days was a bust....didnt' quite accomplish all that I wanted but I sure did try hard!!
I've learned a lot about life in the last month and about who I am and who I can become. Some of it is good, and some of it, at this moment in life is bad. But I'm so thankful for the friends and family that have helped me to see all of these different aspects in my life. I'm amazed at all that has happened in just one month. It's overwhelming to take it all in. I've met new friends, lost old friends, deepened friendships and found out the true meaning of relying on the Lord. What a time to be grateful for the spins and curveballs that we are thrown. I pray that I remember these lessons and that my journey progresses foward with hope and faith. Loves to y'all!
2 comments:
It's all a journey isn't it......some of it not as fun as other parts of it. Let's stick with the good parts of the journey.......
Our journey would be boring without those curvballs.
Post a Comment