Latter-Day Saint, Oregonian transplanted to Utah, french toast lover, sprinkler of cheeky kisses, single, daily improver, joy finder, and trying every day to bring reality and light to lives
Monday, October 13, 2008
A Sad Day and a Lesson Learned
Today I opened my email and found sad news. A lady that constantly tortured me at work passed away suddenly. This poor lady was a menance to society and people steered clear of her. No one would sit at her table, and personally she just seemed cranky and crabby. But now she is gone, and I realize that I didn't take the opportunity to treat her as our Heavenly Father would want and for that I am truly sorrowful. For selfish reasons, and also because my pride was in the way of loving someone. How many times do we judge and make fun of people and not see past the surface to who they really are on the inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen sis... it's hard to be kind and loving to those who are unkind to us. I'm sure you have learned your lesson and will be better prepared for it the next time.
Post a Comment