Latter-Day Saint, Oregonian transplanted to Utah, french toast lover, sprinkler of cheeky kisses, single, daily improver, joy finder, and trying every day to bring reality and light to lives
i need a book to read. i'm so out of ideas. i browsed the book store for an hour trying to find one that suited the mood. but i just didn't. any ideas? please help me out!
I just started The Count of Monte Cristo a few weeks ago, and I love it! It's sooo big and long and it looks totally intimidating, but it reads really quickly, and it's really exciting and romantic!
Crud, that last comment was Tori, by the way. I just put the dots in for my recipe blog, and now I don't know how to make it use my other name. Anyway, it was me. :)
8 comments:
I just read The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. It's an older book, but it was good
About 3 posts ago on my blog, I listed several books and authors that I enjoy. Maybe it will give you some ideas.
Candide, by Voltaire.
Hilarious, a woman gets half of her butt cut off and eaten by soldiers.
Try Wild Swans, I think that you would enjoy it.
I just started The Count of Monte Cristo a few weeks ago, and I love it! It's sooo big and long and it looks totally intimidating, but it reads really quickly, and it's really exciting and romantic!
Haha...I had a dream about your new haircut last night. I don't remember much, but I thought it was funny. :)
Crud, that last comment was Tori, by the way. I just put the dots in for my recipe blog, and now I don't know how to make it use my other name. Anyway, it was me. :)
Chasing Harry Winston. It's amazing!
Post a Comment