Latter-Day Saint, Oregonian transplanted to Utah, french toast lover, sprinkler of cheeky kisses, single, daily improver, joy finder, and trying every day to bring reality and light to lives
I couldn't see your short hair picture, but you look super HOT in that long hair picture! I am sure the short hair looks fantastic as well.
I can't see it either! I'm dying to!
Me either, Bummer!
come on! You can't tease us with the short and sassy stuff and not back it up with a pic!!!!!
Way cute Kelda! It totally fits your personality. I love the super blonde hair.
You little vixen you! LOVE IT!
Megan!! I tried to go for what you said. I think that next time I might go a little shorter though and maybe light red or light brown.
Dang you sexy goddess! I had no idea you were so provocative in photos Kelda! Git it girl!!!! love it...absolutely love it!
It's looks great, I love the bright blonde!!!!!!
look how cute you are!
I love the hair! You're able to pull off sassy hair so beautifully :) Hope things are going well for you. Love ya Kelda!
I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU!
cute hair!
I love love love it! Now if I could import your hair onto mine, then I think I'd look super hot!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SIS!!! I so, so, so, so dig your new do... you're gorgeous sis! Love it!!!
Yup, I am definitely lovin' the short hair. Way to work it!
Wow, I am gonna go with everyone else and say...Love the short hair!! Hot, Hot ,Hot!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
I couldn't see your short hair picture, but you look super HOT in that long hair picture! I am sure the short hair looks fantastic as well.
I can't see it either! I'm dying to!
Me either, Bummer!
come on! You can't tease us with the short and sassy stuff and not back it up with a pic!!!!!
Way cute Kelda! It totally fits your personality. I love the super blonde hair.
You little vixen you! LOVE IT!
Megan!! I tried to go for what you said. I think that next time I might go a little shorter though and maybe light red or light brown.
Dang you sexy goddess! I had no idea you were so provocative in photos Kelda! Git it girl!!!! love it...absolutely love it!
It's looks great, I love the bright blonde!!!!!!
look how cute you are!
I love the hair! You're able to pull off sassy hair so beautifully :) Hope things are going well for you. Love ya Kelda!
I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU!
cute hair!
I love love love it! Now if I could import your hair onto mine, then I think I'd look super hot!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SIS!!! I so, so, so, so dig your new do... you're gorgeous sis! Love it!!!
Yup, I am definitely lovin' the short hair. Way to work it!
Wow, I am gonna go with everyone else and say...Love the short hair!! Hot, Hot ,Hot!
Post a Comment