Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Everyday life

After posting the previous post, I began to muse on all sorts of silly anecdotes. The other evening, I was unloading my car and I shut my door and started to walk away, but I was stuck!!! I had shut my finger in my car door, and stangely enough felt no pain. I stood there and thought to myself, "Well, What do I do now?", then it occured to me, as I'm sure it's already occured to you, to open the door with my other hand.

For the past few weeks, I have been agonizing over the color of my hair. I had some regrowth and was looking for a new saucy look. I browsed the internet and found some pictures of Julianne Hough and thought that her color would be nice on me. So I went in for a cut and a color at my hairdressers. I came out with a fanstastic cut, shorter, but much cooler for the summer, and gray hair. Yes, I said gray hair. I now bely my age. apparently when you dye your hair platinumish, you must use a blue toner to take out the gold and red tones, but it leaves your hair with a blue tinge for a few days. Humorously, when mixed with my hair color, the blue tinge appears gray. Hehe. And unfortunately my hair did not turn the platinum that I wanted. But it will eventually be there with a few more treatments. I'll post a pic...no worries about that.

2 comments:

McDuffie Family said...

your finger didn't hurt? YOu have super powers or something.. THank you for your comment! Sorry about the hair thing. But, platinum does take a couple of times to get it! 'cuz it's white white white! Bet you look darling!

My_Kids_Mum said...

BELLA, BELLA, BELLA!!!

Gray?!? Daaaaaaaaaang, I've got plenty of that color... is it an "in" thing now? Yes, you'll need to post a picture of your new "do."