Monday, December 10, 2007

School, Grades, and oh my goodness, hold on to your pants!!!

If any of you didn't know this, you know now. You are looking at the blog of a student that once upon a time was on academic probation. This occured three times in my academic career. (so far, and hopefully the last) Well, the grades are in, and posted! 3 A's and one C in Anatomy!!!!!!!! A total of a 3.33 G.P.A.!!!!! I am so proud of myself!!! Hate to gloat, but I'm going to live it up! Yeah!!!!!

2 comments:

Steve Wiscombe said...

Not only do you deserve to gloat, you are awarded two points for the proper use of an under-used word--gloat! Nice work Kelda. I'm looking forward to updates.

Anonymous said...

hey kelda!!! it's steph. glad to hear about your grades. yay!!! ^-^
i'm going to look for plumeria scent things to bring back anyways...happy holidays!